Oracle 1Z0-051 (Oracle Database 11g : SQL Fundamentals I) Jobs have remarkably contributed to a vital role in your life and also the improvement of your living standards. Sometimes you can get really frustrated due to failure of getting your job desires. It is vital to be acquainted with the Oracle Oracle 11g DBA (Oracle Database 11g : SQL Fundamentals I) certification exam in a proper and right manner. The principle thing to note is that the 1Z0-051 dumps (Oracle Database 11g : SQL Fundamentals I) exam is performed for both recruiting and testing of your different skills.
Exam Code: 1Z0-051
Exam Name: Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals I
Updated: Apr 13, 2017
Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Execute a basic SELECT statement
Restricting and Sorting Data
- Limit the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Sort the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Use ampersand substitution to restrict and sort output at runtime
Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe various types of functions available in SQL
- Use character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements
Because of my interest in reusable launch systems, I have followed the activities of 1Z0-051 dumps for a number of years. By the same token, I also follow Blue Origin… although I’ll be much more interested in them once they make the move beyond sub-orbital boosters.